This is a genuine opportunity for a real marketing experience that will provide learning and skills for career development. Responsibilities will provide a full spectrum of Assistant Brand Management experiences including entry level grunt work to higher level analysis, thinking and execution. The CMO is a hands on executive who values energy, talent, creativity, and the will to work hard. This person will be exposed to all levels of brand marketing, included in meetings with other company personnel. The goal is to quickly acquire the skill and confidence to lead specific projects.
The CMO seeks a person who is on a path to receiving an under graduate marketing degree with one year to graduation or a recent graduate. Applicants should be prepared to share grade average and present a letter of recommendation from two professors and the previous summer’s employer.
This position requires a full 3 month commitment from May 15-August 15. Individuals with “thin skin” and a desire to only work 40 hours per week need not apply.
TORCH Alum contact us at the office if you are interested in applying.
Paying Summer Internship at a top Ad Agency for rising College Seniors and Recent Grads for Summer 2013
Don’t miss out on applying for an incredible internship in either the in the creative department and broadcast production department at a major Advertising Agency this summer in NYC. The internship runs from June 4th – August 9th – $400/week – Deadline to apply: End of March
If you are interested in applying for the Creative Department you will need to submit:
- Cover letter
- if you are interested in Art Direction: Portfolio (can be a link to view) and proficient in Adobe Suite
- if you are interested in Copywriting writing samples
If you are interested in applying for the Broadcast Production Department you will need to submit:
- Cover letter
- links if you’ve done any videos… can be link to view on YouTube
For full details: Contact Debi: email@example.com or Francis: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-929-9573
Interested in Television? Check this summer internship out!
The program gives college students in-depth exposure to professional television production during an eight-week summer period in Los Angeles.
Interns work closely with their hosts and designated supervisors in order to gain maximum overview of the work process in their category.
Past hosts include:
| Internship Categories Include:
For More Info Visit: http://www.emmysfoundation.org/internship-programs
JWT’s distinctive ten-week paid summer internship program allows interns to work within departments across the agency. During their internship, interns will be able to experience real-life projects as well as experience life in an advertising agency.
Requirements and Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university as a rising Senior
- Must be resourceful, innovative and focused
- Must be willing to embrace challenges with imagination and flair
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- A passion to make and discover new things
- Proven effective communication skills
- Solid relationship building and partnering skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of social media a plus
- Must provide a portfolio or samples of work
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is required
Application deadline is April 15, 2013.
For More Information visit www.jwt.com
ZenithOptimedia is currently taking applicants for their Media Training Program which is set to start on March 18th, 2013. The program offers hands on training and exposure to Media Planning and Media Buying. At the end of the training program qualified candidates are offered full time positions.
Qualifications for the Program:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Positive attitude and sense of humor are a definite plus!
Interested TORCH alum should let us know if they want to apply and send their resume to email@example.com.
PR Fall Internship Opportunity at Taylor Strategy – http://taylorstrategy.com/
As part of our goal to recruit and develop exceptional talent, we provide our interns with a rewarding experience and ensure them greater exposure from top-to-bottom across the agency. We continue to look for college students or recent graduates who are eager to learn, motivated to succeed, and are passionate about an opportunity that will put them on a successful career path.
Interns at Taylor receive hands-on experience and have the opportunity to be a member of designated account team or department as well as to work directly with senior members of the organization. We have a detailed curriculum for interns to learn and experience a variety of aspects of the public relations business gaining exposure to areas such as:
- Conducting media outreach
- Participating in creative brainstorm sessions
- Assisting with event planning
- Staffing and attending media events such as satellite media tours, press conferences and in-studio client appearances
- Researching and writing press releases
Each intern is also assigned a mentor to guide them throughout the program.
In addition, interns receive a welcome kit that consists of various resources to acclimate them to our industry.
The kit includes:
- Goal setting worksheet
- Links to various research articles
- Intern Project Overview
- PR Glossary of terms
How to Apply:
To be considered for an internship, click on the link below and follow the steps to complete the online application.
Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the hiring team. You will be contacted if you are selected for further consideration.
Fall Application <https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1597551>
Resumes or applications will only be accepted via the online application process.
Content Services & Product Management Internship
Software Development, Information Services, Real Estate
Onboard Informatics is looking for an intern for its Content Services and Product Management departments in research and content management. The internship will focus on content source research and evaluation and provide opportunity to gain experience with product management and content development processes and strategy.
Onboard is widely recognized as a premier content provider to Real Estate and Media companies. Interns will have the opportunity to learn how our organization identifies content sources / partners and then plans and executes cleansing, transformation and aggregation routines to power our content products and services. You’ve seen our content on numerous real estate sites (www.coldwellbanker.com, www.nydailynews.com/realestate) and media stories (www.money.com/bestplaces).
The intern may participate in:
- Identification and evaluation of new sources for content integration
- Coverage (geography)
- Coverage (depth / breadth)
- Format / Ease of Use
- Evaluate opportunities to expand Onboard data coverage
- Assist with development of quality control procedures
- Ensuring consistency of data within databases
- Research in files and database to update old information
- Other responsibilities dependent upon experience
Research: Onboard has opportunities to provide content related to Real Estate in Europe to a Fortune 500 company. This project includes identifying and validating data sources, creating a summary content profile, and providing information to establish likely sourcing and project costs.
Quality Control Procedures: Onboard has recently acquired additional public records from new sources. This project focuses on profiling this content to identify: strengths and weaknesses; relationship to existing Onboard content; transformations, enhancements and processes needed to meet establishes quality expectations. Opportunity exists to participate in developing and executing on these processes.
Applicants must possess strong knowledge and experience with one or more of the following:
- Databases, data formats, data processing, data analysis
- Research, analysis and summarization
Applicants will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to how our organization:
- Uses and develops business processes
- Evaluating opportunities using a decision matrix
- Identifies and executes against opportunities for process improvement
Applicants must exhibit:
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability for independent thought and action
- Ability to prioritize
How to Apply:
If you’re motivated and enthusiastic about this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume/letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.