Interested in Television? Check this summer internship out!
The program gives college students in-depth exposure to professional television production during an eight-week summer period in Los Angeles.
Interns work closely with their hosts and designated supervisors in order to gain maximum overview of the work process in their category.
- Must be full-time student pursuing bachelor or graduate degree at a college or university in the U.S.
- All positions are full-time (paid) for 8 weeks
- Stipend of $4,000 for each intern
- Interns are responsible for own housing, transportation and living expenses
- Interns must have a car for transportation
Past hosts include:
- ABC Studios
- The Disney Channel
- Discovery Times
- Fox TV Studios
- E! Entertainment
- NBC Universal
- Warner Bros.
| Internship Categories Include:
- Agency, Animation,
- Art Direction/Production Design
- Broadcast News, Casting,
- Children’s Programming
- Commercials, Costume Design
- Digital Entertainment
- Documentary/Nonfiction Production
- Editing, Entertainment News,
- Legal & Business Affairs
- Live Event Production, Marketing
- Movies for Television
- Music, Post Production
- Programming, Public Relations & Publicity
- Sound,Special Visual Effects
- Television Directing, Television Scriptwriting
- Unscripted Television