JWT’s distinctive ten-week paid summer internship program allows interns to work within departments across the agency. During their internship, interns will be able to experience real-life projects as well as experience life in an advertising agency.
Requirements and Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university as a rising Senior
- Must be resourceful, innovative and focused
- Must be willing to embrace challenges with imagination and flair
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- A passion to make and discover new things
- Proven effective communication skills
- Solid relationship building and partnering skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of social media a plus
- Must provide a portfolio or samples of work
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is required
Application deadline is April 15, 2013.
For More Information visit www.jwt.com