- Support the online media team with day-to-day operations, including media research and analysis, planning, buying, campaign administration and reporting.
- Interact and build strong relationships with outside vendors and external business partners regarding various facets of client media activity, such as assembly of media authorizations, billing, insertion orders and report procurements.
- Build cross functional relationships and utilize different company resources in regards to different daily tasks
- Aid in the development of tactical components of client media campaigns, such as flowcharts, spreadsheets and budget summaries.
- Assist in daily campaign administration, including tracking, report preparation and trafficking of creative units.
- Assist in the development of competitive analyses, including the gathering of competitive data and incorporating the data into comprehensive charts
- Stay informed in regards to new media trends and practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an added attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and the ability to effectively multitask
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work on multiple tasks effectively
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Computer proficiency, preferably with a strong working knowledge of Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
|It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local