Named “Consumer Agency of the Decade” by The Holmes Group, Taylor has partnered with some of the world’s leading consumer brands, using lifestyle, sports and entertainment platforms to drive consumer engagement. Founded in 1984, Taylor has over 100 employees with headquarters in New York and offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Charlotte and London.
- Play a utility/support role on assigned accounts by locating media placements, proactively pitching local media, and preparing clips for client distribution.
- Increase awareness and interest in each client’s business to help meet their needs effectively.
- Conduct research and analysis and create necessary reports for client distribution.
- Respond to requests from clients, account staff and other agency employees in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinate production of projects involving word processing, proofreading, editing, and making arrangements with agency vendors for video/photo production and press materials.
- Coordinate and distribute press materials, press kits and mailings for account teams.
- Attend necessary account team meetings and participate in events as part of overall team.
- Cultivate and exhibit strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritize multiple assignments and handle high volume detail work.
- Strive for personal and professional growth enabling Taylor to maintain a competitive advantage by providing clients with exceptional value and service.
- Exhibit a strong working knowledge of social media and digital platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or a related field.
- Above average usage of grammar, spelling, punctuation and mathematics.
- Knowledge of contemporary business procedures, computer functions and phone etiquette.
- One year of agency and/or corporate public relations experience, specifically working with consumer brands, is a plus.
To learn more about Taylor visit our website www.taylorstrategy.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: ADoyle@taylorstrategy.com
Taylor is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Taylor via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Taylor HR will be deemed the sole property of Taylor. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Taylor as a result of the referral or through other means.
Taylor is a brand counselor and marketing communications partner to a select portfolio of the world’s leading consumer brands. Named “Consumer Agency of the Decade” by The Holmes Group, Taylor has partnered with some of the world’s leading consumer brands, using lifestyle, sports and entertainment platforms to drive consumer engagement. Founded in 1984, Taylor has over 100 employees with headquarters in New York and offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Charlotte and London.