MediaVest is one of the industry’s leading full service media services companies. The company provides world-premiere brands with innovative media leadership across a full spectrum of disciplines, ranging from consumer insights and strategic planning to every type of media execution. The success of MediaVest’s focus on objective-driven marketing solutions is evidenced by our long-term client partnerships and strong growth of the company.
2012 Internship Program
An internship at MediaVest is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to explore the media/communications field as a career and learn more about our culture, business and people. The internship program provides students with an invaluable learning experience in which they gain hands on experience in media, are able to apply academic knowledge in the business world and develop their skills.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, interns will be given the opportunity to combine their passion for advertising with their own interests in a project that adds value to the organization. In 2011, interns will be placed in media planning, media buying, human resources and finance.
Responsibilities- Work closely with a team and mentor
– Attend intern trainings and events
– Deliver a final project of highest quality that can have a positive impact on the organization
– Network and partner with peers, managers, buddies, HR and colleagues at MediaVest
– Present you project to our leadership team at the end of the internship program
Qualifications: – Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
– At least two years of undergraduate study
– Majoring in advertising, marketing, business administration or media/communications is ideal, however other majors will be considered.
– Have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in media/advertising.
– Basic PC Skills – familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply:Interested candidates can apply on our Careers portal at www.mediavestww.com. Please apply for an Intern position by Wednesday February 22nd (resumes will not be accepted after this date). We also encourage you to save a tree: we will review online submissions only!
We strongly recommend that candidates cite at least 2 desired disciplines (i.e., media planning, buying, and/or human resources) when applying.
We will be contacting/interviewing qualified candidates only. Please know that, given the volume of candidates and limited number of positions available, we will not be able to respond to all inquiries. No phone calls or emails, please!
In the meantime, thank you for your interest, patience and understanding, and best of luck!