Looking for a TORCH high school or college student to work as an intern for 10-20 hours a week with a portable tennis school.
The internship deals and person must have some experience in some of the following areas:
- Marketing and sales
- Business analysis
- Basic website management and data entry
Willing to train the right person. Can be for pay or for school credit.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assist with the preparation of the back to school bonanza (a large scale event) includes soliciting raffle prize donations and advertisers for the t shirts given out at the event
- Assist with space reservations and publicity of the event and event invitations as well as helping out on the day of the event as needed
- Assist with finding possible vendors for the elf club card (a discount card for people who have taken a certain number of lessons at elf tennis)
- Assist with the elf club card program: identifying possible merchants for the club card program and following up with satisfaction in the program
- Assist with data entry and scheduling of classes – identify ways to make scheduling program more efficient
- Analyze different marketing efforts and which ones are most effective
- Other duties as needed
- Other duties may be added if student wishes to work on certain skills for their own development
Start Date: ASAP
Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in this internship.