Draftfcb is taking interns for this coming summer! The internship will be from June 6th to mid – August under Draftfcb Healthcare. The internship will be paid and will include weekly luncheons and interactive projects.
- The program will be 10 weeks, beginning on Monday June 6th until Friday, August 12th
- It is a full-time paid internship
- Every intern will be assigned to a specific department and will work on a designated account(s)
Draftfcb has worked with a numerous amount of clients worldwide. Their New York offices have worked on Gerber and “The Gerber Generation” campaign and the National Youth Anti – Drug Media Campaign with the “Ordinary People Campaign” for Above the Influence.
To learn more about Draftfcb and view more of their work check out their website at http://www.draftfcb.com/home.aspx .
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, and in good standing (or) recent graduate, December 2010 or later.
- Coursework related to advertising/marketing and/or healthcare (for pharma and healthcare accounts).
Available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week for the duration for the 10-week program.
Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skill.
Must submit a resume, cover letter and an essay.
**Art and Copy (Creative) candidates – Must be comfortable using Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator programs
How to Apply:
Click here -> https://careers-draftfcb.icims.com/jobs/19098/job or https://draftfcbhealthcarecareers-draftfcb.icims.com/jobs/19098/jobdirect to direct you to the applications.