The Trust for Public Land, a National non-profit dedicated to land conservation, is looking for an administrative assistant for its New York (Greenwich Village) office. This position is part-time (28 hours per week) with benefits. We are able to offer flexible hours in order to accommodate a college schedule.
This position will support our program and project staff with preparing for and scheduling meetings and events, maintaining files and databases, maintaining project and program calendars, as well as research and occasional field support. In addition, this position will serve as back up for receptionist and facility management.
Position requires computer literacy, 1-2 years experience in an administrative capacity and knowledge of standard office procedures. We can offer a flexible schedule within the confine of a regular business day (i.e., 8:00-5:00).
How To Apply:
In your response, please supply answers to these questions. An inquiry will not be considered an applicant unless a response to these questions is provided:
- Please confirm you are aware this is a part-time position with benefits, and that it will pay in the range of $16-$18/hour.
- What is your most recent salary?
- Please describe why part-time employment is your preference.
- Please describe the position you held, with one employer, for the longest period of time.
- In a three-to-five sentence paragraph, please describe your experiences working in an administrative capacity, especially any experiences calendaring meetings, supporting events, and serving as back-up for other administrative functions.
Please send an electronic resume to:
For more information on The Trust for Public Land visit their website at http://www.tpl.org.