Zenith Media is searching for college graduates ready to make a career in the Media Agency business for our new Media Trainee Program beginning January 4, 2011.
- The Media Trainee Program is a full-time ninety (90) day rotational program in the following departments: National Broadcast/Planning & Digital Magazines/Local Broadcast. Upon successful completion of the trainee program, trainees may transition to available positions within the agency. (Post Media Trainee program hiring is not guaranteed.)
- Trainees would work closely with staff at all levels and are exposed to day-to-day agency business and client relationship management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in related area of study
- Excellent writing and communications skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Candidates should be interested in a successful career in the Media Agency business.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com with Media Trainee Program in the subject line.
About Zenith Media
Zenith Media, The ROI Agency, is committed to ensuring that each client receives a better return per media dollar invested than any of their competitors.
Ranked by the Research Company Evaluating the Media Agency Industry (RECMA) as the second largest, fastest-growing agency in the US, Zenith has a world-class roster of clients including: Verizon, JPMorgan Chase, Nestle, Puma, Twentieth Century Fox, Ubisoft, Harrah’s Entertainment, Jenny Craig and Reckitt-Benckiser.
Zenith’s new business success and the retention and expansion of existing client partnerships have also garnered RECMA’s highest three and six-year agency performance scores.
A leading media agency in the US, as part of ZenithOptimedia Worldwide, the agency operates 215 offices across 72 countries globally.
Zenith Media, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and our culture.