Jr. Systems Analyst
Ogilvy is seeking a Junior Systems Analyst to work in their Interactive Technology Group. This person will join a rapidly growing team of diverse, talented people with drive who enjoy a fast-paced environment where creativity and initiative are rewarded. Responsibilities and projects will vary depending upon your experience, skills and interests.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Ideal candidate will have the following skills:
· Interest and ability to learn in a hands-on environment
· Basic knowledge of the web, its usage, trends, developments
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently, but also good at collaboration, taking direction and working with others
· Has earned a Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
· Experience working with and configuring Microsoft Windows servers (2003/2008) and/or a MCSE certification
· Experience working with and configuring Linux servers(Ubuntu/Redhat)
· Knowledge of networking (DNS, TCP/IP, firewalls)
· Basic scripting skills (Powershell, shell scripting, batch files, vbscripting)
· Experience configuring webservers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat) and working with webhosting
· Experience with-in an Enterprise IT environment, familiarity with software development
Our experience, our global network, and our commitment to the brands of our clients have built a reputation for worldwide excellence.
In 1984, we were the first global advertising agency with a dedicated interactive capability. Today, we have 42 offices across 39 countries. We work in French, Hindi, Portuguese and dozens of other languages. And our employees from Brussels to Bangkok, Toronto to Taipei, Sao Paolo to Seoul, consistently deliver invention, ingenuity—and most importantly—results.
Director Talent Acquisition
Ogilvy, New York